Homecoming 2012 was very successful. Here is a list of reasons why.
1. Toni Crough and Megan Kittel came back for a visit.
2. Heather Foster was gracious enough to let seven people sleep in her dorm room.
3. Amanda Drake bought Zandi, Bags and I new friendship bracelets.
4. I got to wear a new dress. (I’m a girl, this matters to me).
5. Seeing people I love. (This is the most important reason).
6. I got to see some of my favorite students dressed up for halftime.
8. I finally got to wear my Halloween costume.
9. I got to dress up as a pirate with some of my best friends.
10. I got to take pictures, because we all know that I am all about that.
Well, there you have it, ten reasons that homecoming 2012 was amazing.
I hope you enjoyed it. Please stop by to see what other posts I have up my sleeve!