Christmas is Sunday! Can you believe it?
I feel like the season has crept up on me. I have been missing out. Today, I actually found a radio station that was playing Christmas music, and listened to it on the way to work. That was the first time this year, that I have really listened to carols. I am so behind!
To try to put myself in the Christmas spirit, I thought that I should dedicate Television Tuesday to Christmas movies. I googled “The best Christmas movies of all time” and got a variety of answers. I want to share a few of my favorites from those lists with you girly girls.
1. A Muppet Christmas Carol (who doesn’t love the muppets acting out a Christmas classic?)
2. Home Alone (The story about a family who forgets their child.)
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas (My two favorite holidays all rolled into one movie.)
4. Elf (You know you laugh every time you see it.)
5. The Santa Clause (I watched Tim Allen turn into Santa over and over when I was young.)
Those five were just some of the movies that made it into the category of “Best Christmas Movies of all Time.” Others included The Polar Express, A Christmas Story, and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
Then there were the more surprising movies that made the list such as Die Hard and Gremlins.
Yes, that face just screams Christmas cheer…
Anyway, I hope that you girly girls have a wonderful holiday season, a very Merry Christmas, and get everything that you had on your Christmas list from Santa.
I will leave you with one of my favorite Christmas songs, “All I Want For Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey. And no, this is not the version with Justin Bieber. I refuse to listen to that one.
What are your favorite holiday movies?